Prayerfully consider following CDC recommendations which include:
- Wearing face masks. Masks are provided at the church welcome center in the main foyer entryway.
- Observing social distancing.
- Using hand sanitizer/washing hands frequently. Sanitizer is available throughout the church.
Please respect the health of our church family and remain home if you are experiencing any symptoms of illness.
Reporting infection or exposure:
- If you have attended a church service or event within one week of being diagnosed with COVID or are exposed to someone with COVID, please report the incident to one of our church leaders.
- If there is anyone at the church you feel may have been in close contact with you, they need to be advised of the potential exposure.
- Following an incident report, the church will undergo an additional deep cleaning to ensure no areas were missed in the weekly cleaning (see below).
- All information regarding this report will be on a need-to-know basis and recorded only by the church secretary.
- Limited exposure will result in quarantine of the isolated area.
- A large exposure (cluster) can or will result in the church quarantine, which means cancellation of activities for one week from the last exposure.
Active service areas:
- Fellowship Hall
- Sunday School Classrooms
- Lower Level
- The church is cleaned every Thursday. All frequently touched surfaces (including hymnals, pews, doors, tables, etc.) are wiped down with anti-bacterial cleaner or Lysol.
- In the event of an incident, the exposed area will receive additional cleaning as required.